Snow, snow, and more snow! "Will this snow ever stop" Ben asked this morning. Well, we're having another winter storm today and so Jerry and Ben are playing inside. So while Ben is helping papa in the kitchen, Jerry has decided to draw a picture on the dining room table. He was very focused on his picture and couldn't even be bothered to try one of Ben's cookies right from the oven.
"Do you know who I drew?" Jerry giggled. Can you identify this bear? We bet you can!


how cute! great portrait!
ReplyDeleteHey, you are a very good drawer :)))))
ReplyDeleteKisses
It's me!! Wahooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteMom and I aren't very good artists, but we're good at computer things! We can make you something on the computer if you'd like!
"Hehe" said Ben. "You're right Marlowe. I'll tell Jerry that you like it!"
ReplyDeleteThank you Hammie and Gea, Jerry sure had fun drawing it!
ReplyDeleteTHis One is BeaRY good! It lOOks Like MarloWe! I hope He likeS it! JaKe
ReplyDelete