Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the Winner is...

The Academy Awards are on television tonight, and Jerry and Ben and watching the red carpet event intently. They are hoping that The King's Speech and True Grit win some awards. Ben likes westerns and Jerry enjoys British dramas. Papa will make some popcorn later and everyone will sit together and enjoy the show. Whom do you think will win?

4 comments:

  1. There's no live telecast here but we'll be watching it at a later time. Half of the nominated movies are so new, they haven't reach the theaters here. We love The Fighter and we love Inception too but Oscar always snub sci-fi action movies. We haven't read any news on the winners yet, just to keep ourselves in suspense before watching the show. King's Speech should be the big winner as predicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to King's Speech, I DO love Colin Firth, he is a wonderful actor and his role was GREAT!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOO!


    Wa-hey! I'm bak!!!! :@}

    We went to see The King's Speech an wer glad it won.

    I hav updated my blog btw an hope yu get time to come over- I need peepol to send in fotoes by Tchewsday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Want To See The King"s SpeeCh too! But I wait Until I Can Buy the DVD. I loVE BritisH hisTory. I Know I will LIke the Movie. Jake

    ReplyDelete