According to Jerry, we've had enough winter! No more snow please, no more ice, no more cold temperatures. "Ben and Me want to play outside" Jerry complained yesterday. "When it starts to snow more, we bears get sleepy again because we sleep more in the winter." Jerry and Ben sure hope that spring comes soon!

I totally agree with you!
ReplyDeleteYes, that's why we moved back to Australia!
ReplyDeleteOn a totally different note, Anni was wondering where you got your really cool map from?!
Hello!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Raquel writing, from Spain.
I have had a look to your blog, and I like it very much :))
If you don't mind, I will link your blog to mine, so I will follow your adventures more closely, hahaha :)
Kisses
Raquel
http://www.mispeluchesnici.blogspot.com
Hi there.. Greetings from Singapore.. :D
ReplyDeleteHi Jerry and Ben, you have a great adventure here. Like the blog and the pictures. :)
Cheers,
Stephanie (http://nici-wildfriends.blogspot.com)
ohooo... je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi Jerry !
ReplyDeleteIci (près de Paris en France,) nous n'avons pas de neige, mais il fait froid et il pleut !
J'ai très envie de voir revenir le printemps, le soleil, les fleurs et les oiseaux !!!
Encore un peu de patience !!!
nekita
ps Monsieur Rose et Odilon trouvent tes dessins TRES réussis !!!
I totally agree with you Jerry! Here (near Paris in France), we don't have snow, but it's cold and raining!
I really want to see the return of spring, sunshine, flowers and birds...
ps : Mr. Rose and Odilon said he found your drawings VERY successful!