Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drawing

It's another cold and snowy day, and so Jerry decided to take out his colored pencils and do a sketch of another one of his friends. Can you guess whom Jerry is drawing?

Here is a photo of Jerry posing with his finished project. Ben promised to help mail the drawing to Beanie with a few of his own special yummy treats. Do you like to make art projects? They are sure fun to do on a cold and snowy day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That is yet another amazing drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sullivan! Not as amazing as Beanie's artwork, but I sure do have fun. --Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry, I'll say it again, you are a beary talented artist bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Buttons, it's beary kind of you to say so! --Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ME IT'S ME IT's MEEEEEEEE!!!

    Oh I'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jerry is a beary beary talented bear! Love your blog and fun to see what you two are up to? Are you doing something special for Valentines Day? Your secret admirer

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great drawing! Mom and I draw for fun, but we're not very good at it! We like to take pictures instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Marlowe! We sure do like your photos, they're beary good!

    ReplyDelete