We think so too Granny K! We can't wait! We love Paddington. We have the complete BBC series narrated by Michael Hordern (it is a great series, so creative)!
Oh, I just watched the trailer now (I was in Starbucks the other day and Mama wouldn't let me watch it there!)... November!!! I have to wait til November??? It looks beary good... and I was just thinking it looked a bit like Harry Potter and... voila... by the same people who did Harry Potter! I want a big bag of popcorn with lots of extra butter...
Paddington is so cool. I wonder if my local theater has a special rate for stuffies to go to the movies. If not, I am sure my roomates can sneak me into the theater to see the movie. Paddington has always inspired me to travel to darkest Peru (not sure what part of Peru that is). Can't wait till November 28th to see the movie.
Oooh! I watched that and got goosebumps all over! How marvellous!
ReplyDeleteWe think so too Granny K! We can't wait! We love Paddington. We have the complete BBC series narrated by Michael Hordern (it is a great series, so creative)!
DeleteOoohhhh... I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWe can't either! Don't forget to get your mom to buy you some popcorn when you go to the movie!
DeleteOh, I just watched the trailer now (I was in Starbucks the other day and Mama wouldn't let me watch it there!)... November!!! I have to wait til November??? It looks beary good... and I was just thinking it looked a bit like Harry Potter and... voila... by the same people who did Harry Potter! I want a big bag of popcorn with lots of extra butter...
DeleteOh yes, even better is a big bag of popcorn to share with friends!
DeleteI am looking forward to it! Seems like Paddington and I have a similar background, though he came from Peru and I'm from Bosnia...
ReplyDeleteThat's true Ajdin. We never thought of that! Maybe you'll have your own movie some day!
DeleteI heard there's a Paddington statue at the London station named after him. I haven't persuaded Andrea to take me there yet.
ReplyDeleteOh, sounds like another great Beanie weekend adventure! Take lots of photos if you go!
DeleteBeanie hasn't been to Paddington Station???!! My goodness... you have to go Beanie!! There's a statue there and everything...
DeletePaddington is so cool. I wonder if my local theater has a special rate for stuffies to go to the movies. If not, I am sure my roomates can sneak me into the theater to see the movie. Paddington has always inspired me to travel to darkest Peru (not sure what part of Peru that is). Can't wait till November 28th to see the movie.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see it! Jerry is also thinking about a big box of popcorn and a little box of yummy candy to eat while he sees the movie.
DeleteWe can't wait either!
ReplyDelete