Today the nice mail person dropped off a special envelope for Jerry and Ben. Since Ben got the mail, he opened it right away and discovered a new passport! It's the same color blue as Papa's passport.
Inside on the first page, there is a new photo of Jerry and Ben and their signatures, plus an embossed stamp in the top right corner. So have you guessed the surprise? Yes, Jerry and Ben are off again shortly on another beary incredible adventure abroad! They hope you stop back and look at some of their travel photos.
OH!!!! I LOVE VACATIONS!!!!!!! Where are you going????!
ReplyDeleteWow guys, how exciting! Hope you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteI have a Build-a-Bear passport!
ReplyDeleteHi Jerry and Ben, that's really excellent news about your trip. I'm very excited for you. Your passport is a pretty colour blue too!
ReplyDeleteIt will be great to come over and see your travel photos. Oooooh I wonder where you're going.
Sorry I haven't visited for quite a long time. I was stuck on a desk for 3 whole months!!
Bye for now, Rebs ^O^ xx
Wow Jerry and Ben has a passport! This is so awesome! Where do you two intend to go? We will definitely stop back to check our your vacation photos! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a very nice holidays! We are going out of Madrid too until September :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Wow! Your passport is very nice. Now you can travel whereever you want. We look forward to your holiday photos :-)
ReplyDeletehi Jerry and Ben!
ReplyDeleteOMG...this is so amazing Jerry and Ben! you got your passport... It is always so exciting to travel and unravel the world... Have fun guys, we'll be looking forward to see your travel photos.
bearHUGS...