We recently received TWO postcards in the mail. The monkey card is a watercolor of lion-haired macaque that our pal Beanie; she and Andrea visited the Tate Museum in London (they are so lucky!). Our dog Boo was taking a close look at that macaque because he thought for a moment that it might be real. The second card is of a black bear!!! Our friend Buttons was visiting friends in New Hampshire and sent this card to us! The bear says to send more tourists to New Hampshire because they are delicious (giggle). Thanks Beanie and Buttons!
Do you often receive postcards from friends? Do you have a postcard collection?
The postcards are so lovely! I used to collect postcards when I was younger, now I collect fluffies hihihihi :))))
ReplyDeleteKisses
You got very nice special postcards, we like them! It is always a pleasure to get colourful greetings from all over the world and they are worth to be collected :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to get postcards. Thank you for reading my blog. I am looking forward to learning about your next adventures....
ReplyDelete