Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


A very happy Easter! Jerry and Ben work up early today and immediately put on their Easter costumes; Jerry slipped on his bunny outfit with the big fuzzy cotton tail while Ben wore his new lamb costume with the pink ears. They then both ran to the living room and discovered that the Easter bunny had left them a basket of treats! Even Boo barked and jumped into the basket to see all the goodies. Out of the corner of his eye, Jerry spied some hidden Easter eggs around the living room, and both he and Ben scampered excitedly between the furniture to look for the colorful eggs; they found them all!














Ben received an Easter bunny stuffed toy; he was very happy and hugged his new bunny. Jerry received some vegetable seeds to plant and new garden gloves; Jerry loves to garden and is looking forward to planting and working outside. If you celebrate Easter, what traditions do you enjoy?

14 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures of happy bears! Glad you had a good time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Jerry and Ben! Nice to see some of your cute friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jerry and Ben! Looks liKe You TwO haD a Fun celeBratIon and Got Nice treaTs! Nice BaskeT! I loVe your costuMEs - verY festiVe! You Two Are BeAry Fun Bears! YouR pal, Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jerry and Ben! You look absolutely great in your bunny and lamb costumes. I'm sure you had a great time. Happy Easter to you both!!!...bearHUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your costumes are gorgeous, we love them so much!
    We don`t have a garden, but we enjoy the sun on our balcony and the flowers we have planted. We wish you a lot of fun while working and playing outside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jerry and Ben, Wow you had a real cool Easter! Lots of eggs. I like eggs - choccie ones I mean. Your costumes look real nice and Boo is sooooo cute. We gave each other chocolate eggs and ate them for our breakfast at our house. Then we all waited for a while and THEN we had bacon and eggs. Oh boy, my beary tummy was nearly bursting by then. Thanks for visiting me, I haven't been around for a little while but I am now ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  7. coucou, jerry et ben !!!
    quels jolis costumes vous avez là !
    je suis contente de retrouver internet, mon ordinateur est brusquement "tombé malade"... et c'était irréparable !
    en tt cas ravie de vous retrouver !
    nekita (et Balthazar)


    cuckoo, jerry and ben!
    what pretty dress you have there!

    I am glad to find internet, my computer is suddenly "fallen ill" ... and it was irreparable!
    anyway glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad Jerry and Ben rounded up all the eggs!

    http://rm-bored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely "egg hunt" for Jerry and Ben !
    almost "incognito"in these suits !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you two look sooo cool in your Easter outfits. you were lukky to get chocolate eggs, I didn't. I don't celebrate Easter, I must ask my hoomans why not. But we celebrate burfdays. We just had fun at Chris' burfday dinner (I didn't get any dinner) But I did get a luvly warm scarf.
    You two are soo cute
    Luv from Birthday Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh jerry et ben, je suis si triste !
    J'ai perdu Balthazar !
    il était dans mon sac et est sans doute tombé mais je ne sais pas où !
    j'ai mis plein de petites affiches mais je n'ai pas beaucoup d'espoir !
    si vous saviez comme je m'en veux !
    isa (très triste)

    I misplaced Balthazar! it was in my bag and probably fell but I don't know where!
    I put lots of small posters but I did not have much hope!
    if you knew how I blame myself !
    isa (very sad)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no Isa! Maybe Balthazar decided to go off and travel, maybe like the little gnome in Amélie, he's decided to see the world! When he returns, he'll have all sorts of interesting stories to tell!

    In any case, we'll keep our bear paws crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what sweeties!! Soo lovely photos!!
    have a wonderful week
    hugs
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete