Jerry and Ben were enjoying a walk along the shore in Long Beach, California. "Oh look" said Jerry, "there's Queen Mary!" Ben looked around at all the ladies who were walking by, but none of them had a crown. Besides, he thought, we have a President, not a Queen and King. Jerry turned Ben so that he was looking across the water, "No silly, the Queen Mary, that big ship out there, isn't she beautiful!"
Jerry was right, and the Queen Mary is a really, REALLY big boat, much too big of a boat to float in our bathtub!
We liked all the colorful flags, and the big red and black smoke stacks. Do you know how many people can fit on a boat that big?
We had a great day walking around the harbor and looking at all the boats. Have you ever traveled by a boat? We think it would sure be fun!




I travelled on a small ferry to Schiermonnikoog, a small Dutch island. it was fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, that sounds fun Sullivan!
ReplyDeleteHi Jerry and Ben, thanks for saying hello on my blog. It was a real nice surprise. You fellas have a cool blog.
ReplyDeleteI like your pictures of the Queen Mary - wow!! big or what.
Don't know if this counts, but I nearly got to go on a ferry ride last month. My humans forgot to bring me, but they said they thought about me all the time. I think I enjoyed it. Bye, Rebs
I travelled on a boat across the English Channel once, when we got stranded in Paris!! And I rode on a canal boat in Amsterdam too!! They're fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, the ship looks great! I feel so envious! Kisses
ReplyDeleteHeY dudes! WOW--whAt a BIg boat! That wouLd be Fun to See and WhAt a Fun way tO traVel! Stay Cool! Jake!
ReplyDeleteWe only drove a car into a ferry that fetched us across to an island. Our owner has board a big vessel like this but never traveled on one. It would be great to go on a cruise ship adventure :-D
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful ship! You guys look terrific - where do you get your clothes from? :)
ReplyDeleteLook like luvly sunny day!
ReplyDeleteDilly like hats!!!
¬"
You are lucky bears watching all those wonderful ships. I love to travel by boat and sometimes we have a nice trip on Lake Constance. Maybe I`ll soon have some pirate adventure on a boat in turkey where we spend our next holiday :-)
ReplyDeleteLiking and originality!!!!!! applauses for this blog!
ReplyDeleteAn embrace from Venice
Rosarita
You Two arE BecOming VerY poPular BearS! You Two are suCh Worldly tavelerS! Beary CooL!
ReplyDeleteoh lala ! quelles jolies tenues ! de vrais marins ! aucun de mes ours n'a jamais été sur un bateau ! et moi, oooh j'ai le mal de mer dès qu'on dit "bateau" !!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty dresses! you are real sailors!
None of my bear has never been on a boat!
and I get seasick as soon as we say "BATEAU" !!
bonne soirée !
isa