Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Super Jerry!


In honor of our pal Bob T. Bear's "Pant-Cape Tchewsday" extravaganza--complete with pancakes--Ben took some photos of Jerry in his "Super Jerry" super-bearific-super-hero cape and outfit (complete of course with super hero boots). Don't worry, Jerry is only pretending to be on the verge of jumping off the dining room table and flying off to save a fellow bear in trouble.

Here's a photo of the back of Jerry's cape (actually a bath hand towel), complete with his official "Super Jerry" badge. Doesn't he look brave and heroic? If you are in need of a super hero bear, just give Jerry a call! What super hero do you like to pretend to be?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo...SJ! The super hero bear looks cool :)
    What super hero I wanna be? hmm...Wolverine! :p

    Cheers,
    Hugo at NICI-mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hero Bear is the best!!!!
    Our favourite super-hero is Indiana Sheep Jones :)))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Jerry I like your Super Hero Boots. ;)
    I don't have a favorite super hero, but I do look up to Smokey the Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jerry, your Super Hero Outfit is really very very cool and I´m sure you`ll rescue many plushies in trouble! My favorite hero is Gimli from Lord of the Rings :-) Greetings from Ute and her flock

    ReplyDelete