Saturday, March 26, 2011

Springtime Snowman


Although some of our blog pals are enjoying spring blooms and warm weather, we still have snow, so we decided to make a springtime snowman. Ben added the carrot for the nose and the button eyes, and Jerry loaned his garden hat and found two twigs for the arms. Papa found a red piece of cotton for the scarf. We had to carefully pat the snow to make it smooth.

Here is our finished product! We named him Frosty. Can you make snowmen where you live?

8 comments:

  1. HeY, tHat snoWmaN is reAlly gooD! I hoPe Springs coMes sooN so we Can loOk for HoNey in the wooDs. Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job! I didn't get to make a snowman this past winter, but I did get to use my skis. I still love your boots, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great job on the snowman! We could never make snowman here :( But one day Hugo Wolf and Jolly Rosa will be somewhere to make a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great job. Frosty is a very handsome snowman :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have any snow here now but we had some last December!! Me and Tango made a Snow Mouse on the seafront!!! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Frosty is a wonderful snowman. And we love your beautiful clothes :-) We will build a snowman next winter. Snow will come surely in November, but until then we enjoy spring, summer and the colourful autumn. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the best snowman-building bears I think I have ever met! Superb job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All out snow is gone. But it's supposed to rain tomorrow I think. The weatherman said something about maybe snow on Friday. We'll see, maybe we will get missed. Is yours gone?

    ReplyDelete