Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fort JB

Ben says "Papa helped me and Jerry build a fun fort out of pillows and cushions today. Jerry pretended he is a mountain climber and climbed all the way to the top of the fort, and declared that it was Fort JB, for Jerry and Ben, hehe. Jerry and me are going to pretend we are soldiers and we have to defend our fort from the enemy bears...we're going to throw big marshmallows at them and try to knock them out. We like to play pretend. Do you want to join us in our fort?"

8 comments:

  1. We are coming to conquer your fort! We'll be catapulting little sheep to attack JB, be prepared! :D

    Cheers,
    Hugo at NICI-mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we want to play with you too :)))
    Have a nice time!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool fort!
    If only I lived closer to you I'd come right over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be beary cool if all our friends came over and player fort with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd come too, but even though I live closer than Sullivan, I still live too far. :(

    Great job on the fort

    ReplyDelete
  6. HeY Dudes! I neeD to CoMe anD visIt so we Can Play ForT! I will briNG my MarshmellOws! JaKe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite to play in your snow guys. But as you saw on my blog I have my paws full keeping Barnes out of trouble.

    We did get a light dusting of the white stuff last night. I think someone disturbed Snowbeary's sleep in the linen closet yesterday. We blame all snow on his dancing.

    Enjoy winter's last hurrah!

    ReplyDelete