Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is Here? Wait, No, It's More Snow!

We had a few beautiful warm days last week and it felt like spring. Almost all of the snow had melted. When Ben and Jerry woke up today, however, we were getting hit again with another snow storm. "Will it ever end?" Jerry asked. Ben was not in a good mood today; he had wanted to go outside and play, but now it's much too cold.

6 comments:

  1. Will it eVer End thIS yeaR! I am Getting Cave Fever! I waNT Spring! You Dudes are great! YouR friEnd Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what happens in Madrid, but instead of snow, here is the rain and the wind!
    We can't wait for good weather!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure spring is coming soon, guys! It is pouring rain here in Australia at the moment, we are just going into autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our forever summer here always makes us envy the snow, but too much snow is too much..Spring is certainly late this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure that springing the clocks forward didn't mess with the seasons? Maybe you guys sprung right into next winter.

    We're supposed to be having snow showers overnight too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor bears! I hope for you that this long cold winter will end soon and spring takes over with warming sun and lovely flowers. In South Germany we enjoy the spring and hope that the wonderful weather will stay

    ReplyDelete