Those look great, what neat idea. Be sure to have Chef Ben take some pictures before a certain little bear that likes gardening and striking (ahem, Jerry) eats them all.
I saw the recipe posted online for these cookies. They look beary good, but I wonder why the bears are not holding honey jars..or fish? Nuts are okay but honey and fish are better...
Hallo from Bob T Bear (esq) we loved your postcard and wanted to send one but weren't sure which address-? we have 2. Bob is on Facebook now, if you are ever passing through! btw, Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day! ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Those are soooo cute!!! Ben is a most talented chef!
ReplyDeleteAhhh... Ben WILL be a most talented chef when he tries these!
ReplyDeleteThey do Sandy! Ben hopes to make some for Christmas this year.
DeleteThose look great, what neat idea. Be sure to have Chef Ben take some pictures before a certain little bear that likes gardening and striking (ahem, Jerry) eats them all.
ReplyDeleteBen is going to make some for Christmas this year...we'll see hope long they last when Jerry is snooping around the kitchen!
DeleteChef Ben will have to tell us how he bends the arms of the little bears when he makes these cookies, I am beary intrigued to learn his technique.
DeleteWe'll have to see if we can find a little fox cookie cutter!
DeleteOh, those are too cute to eat! I'd want to save them all!
ReplyDeleteUs too Granny K!
DeleteI saw the recipe posted online for these cookies. They look beary good, but I wonder why the bears are not holding honey jars..or fish? Nuts are okay but honey and fish are better...
ReplyDeleteHallo from Bob T Bear (esq) we loved your postcard and wanted to send one but weren't sure which address-? we have 2.
ReplyDeleteBob is on Facebook now, if you are ever passing through!
btw, Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day! ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Love love love <3 these cookies!! Once we get our kitchen back I am going to beg to make them!
ReplyDeleteOh– so Cute!
ReplyDelete