Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Falls!

"Hallo blog pals" says Jerry, "today we aR veesitting Sue's Falls near where we live." "I think yoU mean Sioux Falls," adds Ben, "they are the watur falls that give the name to the citee of Sioux Falls.
 

"Thar are sevrul little falls all conekted together." informs Jerry.

Ben says "We think they are beary buetifull!"

They certainly are, and the Falls park is a wonderful place to come and have a nice picnic.

"Speekeeng of which" asks Jerry, "what snacks did you bring?" Well, Jerry and Ben will be able to have a snack and hot chocolate on the way home at a little coffee shop. In the meantime, Jerry made a little move of Ben watching the falls...he wanted his blog pals to be able to see hear the sound of the falls.


14 comments:

  1. I didn't know Sioux Falls had falls... although, a moment's thought would make that fairly obvious! They are beary beautiful and look sort of like Niagara Falls. Your video was great - gave a good sense of the noise there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. Jerry is working on his filming skills, so we hope to have a few more videos.

      Delete
    2. You two should take a video of you two enjoying a hot chocolate and a pastry at a certain coffee shop. +

      Delete
    3. Maybe we should do a stuffy film fest?

      Delete
    4. How about a stuffy film fest at a certain coffee shop!

      Delete
  2. The only time my roommates visited Sioux Falls was on the route to somewhere else. Clearly, I need to travel with them so I can help them remember to stop and enjoy the falls. Are you going to take a video at Wall Drug someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well clearly, you need to come for a visit. We haven't been to Wall Drug in a long time. It is a long way away. It takes 5 hours or longer to drive across the state. But we hope to go back and visit the Black Hills soon.

      Delete
    2. OK, I have heard of Wall-Greens, but not Wall Drug... so I looked it up... sounds like a major tourists stop! If you're going to travel 5 hours though... you might as well fly to Seattle WA - Little Fox could drive up from Portland and I could drive down from the Island!

      Delete
    3. Oh that would be great fun. We could go to the first Starbucks.

      Delete
    4. Now that is a brilliant idea! I'm sure Jerry, Ben and I could sweet-talk the bearistas into giving us all free hot chocolate. Who can resist a little bear?

      Delete
    5. Stuffies are hard to resist, we just have to show them sad eyes, and the hot chocolate will flow!

      Delete