Thursday, May 15, 2014

BEARS Movie!

We saw this trailer for a new movie about BEARS! It looks really fun! Now we just have to ask Beanie what an appropriate movie snack would be!

6 comments:

  1. My roommates saw this movie, they said it is beary good. One of the characters name is Scout, they recommend skoutbars as the snack. I wasn't invited, they said my invitation was lost in the mail. Who mails an invitation to a movie, especially if they live at the same house? Anyway check out skout bars at
    http://www.skoutorganic.com/shop/Trailbars

    Personally. I would vote for a big glass of lemonade and some of the chicken Uncle Tibbs grilled up recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Little Fox, we'll check them out. We've beary suspicious that your invitation was lost in the mail. You'd better investigate that a little more.

      Delete
    2. I think I need to hire Sleuth Sandy (or Ben since he did such a great job figuring out who ate the Rolo a few weeks ago).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Good choice Beanie! Or maybe a little salmon over rice with a slice of lemon?

      Delete