Today is Jerry's birthday! On this beary special day, Ben helped Papa to make pancakes for breakfast, which of course Jerry enjoyed with maple syrup AND honey. Even though it is a little cold today, it's very sunny, so we all took a nice afternoon walk. We're also having chocolate cake for dinner, but don't tell Jerry because it's a surprise!
What special things do you like to do on your birthday?

Congratulations Jerry!! Do we get to know how old you are?? Hmmm??
ReplyDeleteI've only had one birthday so far... but I think a picnic and a hike are the best way to celebrate a birthday! Oh... and chocolate too...
@ Sandy, Jerry says he's not really sure. Papa says that little bears age very differently from their human companions and stay little for a beary long time; Papa says that Jerry just turned 3.
ReplyDeleteBob T Bear has been 8 years old every year for ages. Beanie is a different age each year but not necessarily in order. That's OK though, Mice can't count!!
ReplyDelete@ Beanie, I guess it depends if the age is taken as a literal or figurative meaning! haha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jerry!! Our flock wishes you a wonderful day and sends you a big big hug!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bear-lated Bearthday Jerry!!!! Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteDid you have syrup on your pancakes? or honey?
Sorry we missed your birthday Jerry. Hope you had a great day. I like to celebrate my birthday by looking at all the blogs about bears that I can find. That's how I found the blog you and Ben share. It drew my beady eye even more than the others cos I like Ben and Jerry's ice cream to eat whilst I'm blog reading. Sh! don't tell the big people - they are not keen on ice cream and key boards being near each other. Trumble xxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jerry! Love your blog!! :)
ReplyDelete@ Hugo, Thanks Hugo!
ReplyDelete@ Jenann, we like that ice cream too! Yummy!
@ Feronia, Thanks!
Happy Birthday, Jerry! We're Late..., we're late..., for your Very Important Date! Nose Rubs to you!
ReplyDelete@ Thanks Ryan!
ReplyDelete@ Hammie, Thank you Hammie! Ben saved a slice of the birthday cake for you, but it has since disappeared, but Jerry has some frosting in the corners of his mouth...beary, beary suspicious!
ReplyDelete