There were lots of beautiful buildings on campus. "And pretty flowers" said Jerry; Jerry loves to do gardening during the summer, because nice gardens are good for bees, and bees make honey!
The campus had nice green spaces too...
Nice comfy grass where two little bears can sit down and relax.
Ben noticed "Theez bildings have beary big kolums!"
"BEARY, BEARY big kolums!" giggled Jerry.
There weren't many students around, since most had gone home for the summer, but it was fun walking around the campus. "Jerry and me come to skool here one day" said Ben. Jerry responded "Yeah, me studee gardening" and Ben added "oui, an French for me." Do you go to school?

I hopE one day you can enrOll in a big school like that! That woUld be beary cool! I wOuld lIke to play sports there tOo! Jake
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteI don't go to school, but I do accompany my owner to work.
Oooh... big city and a big school! I don' think I could go to a big school all by myself. But I do study rocks and birds and trees. I might take a cooking class someday... I'd like to learn how to make blue-beary pie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place for learning :-)
ReplyDeleteGardening would be a perfect subject to study Jerry. Unfortunately the weather is always abysmal in England, so it would be a lot less glamorous. And, I did go to school as well. I studied rabbitology :)
ReplyDelete