Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rose Parade

Ben took a moment to pose for the camera while watching The Tournament of Roses Parade from California. Ben loves to look at the beautiful floats and horses, while Jerry loves the bands and all the music. Both Jerry and Ben hope that Wisconsin wins the football game later today.

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful floats too! Sorry about Wisconsin. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! I am so sorry I didn't see your kind comment on our Blog until today! Thank you so much for introducing yourselves! You two are the most adorablest bears! I actually have a rather large Bearista family as well so perhaps I can learn more from you, Jerry and Ben! Sadly, we do not have the beautiful snow as you do as we live in San Diego but ALL your pictures are simply GORGEOUS!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! (((HUGS)))) Molly and Bears and Friends!

    ReplyDelete