Friday, January 14, 2011

Chicago

In November we got to spend a fun weekend in Chicago. Chicago is the largest city in the midwest and there is so much to do. We have a blast shopping on Michigan Avenue and seeing Lake Michigan. Jerry wanted a picture of of him and Ben in front of the famous Chicago Bean sculpture; it sure is shiny the the reflections make the city look all bendy. What is your favorite sculpture?

7 comments:

  1. Chicago is one of my favorite cities Ben and Jerry! Did you go to any museums like the Art Institute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! I wish I'd known. I live just a hop skip and a jump from Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll remember that for next time Buttons! We love Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe if you guys go to where Buttons lives, maybe my mom and I can come-- hm.. We live further up north in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicago BEAN?? It's a Bean!!! Beanie Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh yes! Beanie needs a photo in front of the Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you like Chicago Ben and Jerry! I love Chicago! Did you know their team is called "Chicago Bears"! You must have seen a lot of bear fans there! You boys are the best!

    ReplyDelete