Today we went for an afternoon winter walk around Lake of the Isles in Minneapolis. The lake was frozen over, and we saw some people cross country skiing while others were also taking a winter walk.
There sure was a lot of snow piled up everywhere, but the snow banks made soft places to sit down and take a little rest; little bears sure do get tired taking long walks.
Ben pointed out another walker wearing his exact jacket. A red jacket sure does look good in the winter when there is so much snow. Do you have a winter jacket too? What color is yours?



I don't have a jacket, but luckily I have a warm travel case I can crawl into when I get cold
ReplyDeleteMy mom says that I have lots of jackets, mostly because Mom buys me almost every boy Build-a-Bear jacket that they make. My favorite is a black Harley Davidson jacket.
ReplyDeleteI like your hat in the header!