We woke up today and rushed to the Christmas tree, and guess what? Santa had been to our house in the middle of the night and left us some wonderful presents! Jerry found a cute puppy waiting for him, the cutest puppy in the whole world. Jerry named him Boo, and he is a very good puppy. Ben received a cuddly toy bear. Our stockings were filled with candy canes, Toblerone chocolates, peppermint balls, and Snickers chocolates. Santa also gave us a giant bottle of honey to share! We love honey.
While we were looking at our great gifts, our friend Jake stopped over to wish us a happy holiday and to see what Santa had left for us. Jake was dressed in his holiday Father Christmas outfit! Jake really liked playing with Boo. We share some of our Christmas candy with Jake.



I like your little dog! I have a little dog all of my own too. His name is Pine.
ReplyDeleteI've got a dog too!! His name is Comealong Stanley!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Santa was good to You,Too! Glad Jerry got 'Boo' and I like Ben's Nice Toy Bear. I sleep with my Poo Bear. Santa gave me a Pirate Ship and my Sister, Pinkie, got a Really Nice Pink Doll House. She is Sooo Happy – but now she makes me Play 'House' with her all the time! It's Harder for me to get her to Play 'Pirate' with me. I think it's Because she always has to 'Walk-the-Plank' and it's a Scary Drop from the Table down to the Floor!!! (I Found Out once when She Pulled Me Off my Ship!)
ReplyDelete