We sure received a lot of snow this weekend! We love to go sledding down the snow banks, it is so fun. Do you like to go sledding? After many slides down the hill, Ben likes to have hot chocolate, and Jerry sometimes takes a run or two on the sled by himself before coming inside for some of his own hot chocolate.

Looks like you had fun and got lots of snow. We only got about and inch or two. Lots of gusty winds today, brrrrr! The temperatures are dropping into the single digits. I havn't ventured out to play in the snow yet, but soon.
ReplyDeleteHey yu hav a parka coate jus like mine!
ReplyDeleteI luv hot choklit too! We hav had mor snow today. I've mayde a Snow Bear this yeer but havent tryd sledding. I better look for sumthing to sit on an then hav a go!! Wa-hey!!!
:@}