Papa made a special mint chocolate cake to celebrate (one of Ben's favorite flavors!). It had yummy chocolate mint frosting on it with little mint green leaves!
Jerry gave ben a beary special blue kitchen spatula.
It's from Williams-Sonoma, a beary exclusive kitchen store where we live. Jerry had to save his pennies and nickles for many months!
Jerry hopes this will maybe encourage Ben to bake cookies more often. "Yeah" says Jerry "Ben makez beary good cookeez, and me gets a little crankee when there aRe no cookeez. I luv cookeez!"
Ben also received a great bearthday card from Sandy!
There were some great stickers of Winnie the Pooh in the card, so cool! Thanks Sandy!



Happy Bearthday Ben! That is a beautiful spatula and I hope you have many happy times using it to bake with. Papa made you a lovely cake! Enjoy! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Granny K! Ben can't wait to use it!
Delete... oh... sorry.... just making some notes for ... my... um... case...
ReplyDeleteAnyhow...
Happy Bearthday Ben!!! You still look amazingly young for a stuffie bear! That mint cupcake looks scrumptious too...
Happy Birthday. I think it's great your birthday shares the same day as National Hot Chocolate day 2016.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Ben loves chocolate.
DeleteI sent a card some time ago, did it arrive?...
ReplyDeleteMe too, I hope I sent it to the right address.
DeleteNothing yet--did you sent it to Minneapolis? If not, it will eventually be forwarded to us.
DeleteOh no. Well...happy belated! I hope it eventually arrives...
DeleteLIttle Fox's card arrive yesterday. Mail has been beary slow lately. Now we have a huge blizzard, so it may be even slower. We'll make a post of the cards we receive.
DeleteHappy Bearthday Ben! Our card might be a little late!
ReplyDeleteThanks Hammie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bearthday Ben!!! Hope it was great!
ReplyDeleteWishing Scruffy and I could bake some cookies.
But since Mom can't eat cookies, it's too hard for her
to smell the aroma wafting through the house. Somehow, we feel
deprived, so does Dad.
FYI Ben you might want to take a careful inventory of the cookies you bake since there seems to be a cookie monster lurking in your house.
Thank you Buttons! Ben has not made very many cookies since before Christmas! This makes one little bear, and the other humans, beary grumpy.
Delete