Jerry's Corner is a talk and information show where stuffies of all kinds from around the world can get answers to their questions, receive great advice, and enjoy helpful tips, all from me, your host, Jerry!
As you can see, we're getting ready for Valentine's day and Ben is helping Jerry to finish a few Valentine's cards; more about that later. We have a full show today, so let's get right to our first question. It comes from a little bear Sandy "Furst, thank yoU Sandy foR sending in your qweshton" says Jerry. Sandy's qwestion is:
How long do stuffies live? I have heard some scary rumours out there and wanted to check with you.
So blog pals, Jerry wants you to remember one thing: while stuffies age slowly, that is a good thing since they get to enjoy all the great benefits of being little!
Our next qwestion comes from our pal Little Fox. "Furst, thank yoU Little Fox foR sending in your qweshton" says Jerry. The qwestion is:
How do I trick, oh I mean encourage, my roommates to take more trips?
So blog pals, Jerry wants you to remember one thing: seKretaries need a lot, a BEARY lot of hints about your travel wishes, so be sure to leave a LOT of hints around the house.
We have time for one more qweshtion today blog pals, and it comes from our good friend Granny K who lives in England! "Furst, thank yoU Granny K foR sending in your qweshton" says Jerry. Granny K's qweshtion is:
Dear Jerry, is there a mysterious reason why the books behind you are upside down?
Well that's our show for today. But before Jerry signs off, he and Ben want to wish all of their blog pals a beary happy Valentine's Day:
Please send us your questions to: jerryandben@yahoo.com
We hope you can join us next time on Jerry's Corner. "Thiz iz Jerry singeeng off!"

You have great ideas Jerry. I am going to start writing to exotic places to get travel brochures sent to me.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever make it to the Paddington Movie?
That sounds like a good plan little Fox. We did not make it to the movie; we will probably rent it so that we can watch it at home in our pajamas. hehe
DeleteHi Jerry (waving paw madly to Ben too)
ReplyDeleteI am asking, why do some stuffies have a nice clothes shop but smaller ones like me have to wait for some humain bean to knit us things? Is the world of stuffies sizist?
Thank you,
Trumble Gardener Bear
Thanks for your qwestion Jenann; Jerry will answer it in the next episode of the show.
DeleteThank you for your answer about the books - I wondered if they were a sort of 'portal' to another dimenshun (a bit like the wardrobe and Narnia, you know!). Perhaps I just read too many 'whodunnit' mysteries.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day to you all! xxxxx
Oh Gosh Granny K, that is a BEARY fantastic idea! Maybe they are a portal so we could come visit you and meet all your bears!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great talk show! I just sent you a question for the next episode.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ajdin! We'll make sure to answer your question in our next episode.
DeleteThanks for the thoughtful answer Jerry! I like your episodes. Your answer to Little Fox gave me some ideas as well!
ReplyDeleteDear Jerry,
ReplyDeleteAs a stuffy (and a reader of all of my friends stuffy blogs) I notice us stuffies often get more mail than our SeKrebearies, how come I don't see any stuffy mail carriers working for the post office? Also, how would I suggest to the post office that they create a stuffy only rate for stuffy correspondence?
That is a great question Little Fox; we'll make sure to add it to an upcoming episode of Jerry's Corner.
Delete