It's been snowing since early this morning. Luckily we have a good supply of honey and hot chocolate in reserve, so we're staying inside today and watching fun movies. What do you do when the weather is bad?
You lucky boys! We very rarely see snow here by the sea. It melts on the way down unless the wind is blowing from inland and even so, the sea air quickly melts it.
Keep warm up there guys and please keep these early snows from dipping down here to Illinois. Love your coats, hats and scarves. Looks like you are really ready for Winter. We are not ready it is way too early!
Brrrrrr. Movies and hit chocolate sound good. My hot chocolate is just about ready. Now where is that peppermint stick?
ReplyDeleteOh, well you maybe haven't tried our favorite brand--it comes with little bits of peppermint stick in it! We'll send you a sample.
ReplyDeleteYum, I hope my roommates take me to the hot chocolate discount store I found near our house.
DeleteHot chocolate discount store???
DeleteYou lucky boys! We very rarely see snow here by the sea. It melts on the way down unless the wind is blowing from inland and even so, the sea air quickly melts it.
ReplyDeleteWell Granny K, we get LOTS of snow; we'd be beary happy to send you a big box of it. hehe
DeleteYes, it is rather early for snow. The winter will be long. We hope our seKretaries have planned a winter vacation to somewhere warm!
ReplyDeleteBrrrr...! It's too soon for snow I think... I usually like to hibearnate when the weather is bad.
ReplyDeleteWe're quite a bit more sleepy in the winter as well...it could be all that extra hot chocolate.
DeleteHoly mackerel! I just saw that NY state got 5 FEET of snow!!! I hope you guys have snow shoes or a dog sled or something. Start training Boo quickly!
ReplyDeleteKeep warm up there guys and please keep these early snows from dipping down here to Illinois. Love your coats, hats and scarves. Looks like you are really ready for Winter. We are not ready it is way too early!
ReplyDeleteThanks Buttons! We hope you're keeping warm too! Stock up on honey and hot chocolate!
Delete