Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Peanuts Movie!

Looking forward to seeing the new Peanuts movie next year!!! Who wants to go?

9 comments:

  1. That looks like a cute movie! I am looking forward to the Paddington Bear movie... when does that come out again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun if all the stuffies could go to it together! We can make the seKretaries sit in the back! Paddington premiers in the US on Jan. 16.

      Delete
    2. Eh? Paddington apparently premieres in the UK on Nov 26 and here in Canada on Dec 25! I'll put some popcorn on for you guys!

      Delete
  2. I love Snoopy! Looks like they did a good job with the new film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like fun. I guess I will have to do with the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special on next Wednesday. Sandy, do they show a Canadian version of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special on Canadian Thanksgiving?

      Delete
  3. That looks like fun! I agree - we need a movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, Paddington comes out on the 25th of December in Canada? Maybe I will take a short trip to BC for the movie? Jerry and Ben, how far is Canada from your Winter home?

    ReplyDelete