"I also bought some beary nice bloobarrys at the farmerz market, so I decided to make some bloobarry muffins too!" continues Ben.
Ben adds "Don't they look great? The reseepee we used is beary eazy too!"
In the meantime, Jerry has been working hard in the garden. He's proud to show off the very first little red cherry tomatoes that have appeared:
We hope that you enjoy the muffins! How is your garden doing?



Those zookeeknee muffins look beary yummy... and the tomatoes look skrumptious! Our garden is doing beary well, although our zookeeknee is taking its good sweet time doing much of anything. Blackberries are almost ready to pick out in the wild... Do you think blackberry muffins would be good?
ReplyDeleteBlackberry muffins would be beary good indeed...but Jerry thinks that just to be sure, you likely need a taste tester, so he volunteers his services!
DeleteThe muffins look great! Good job Ben. Jerry, our garden is finally producing. We have a few tomatoes, a couple of onions, and plenty of lettuce.
DeleteUpdate: My roommate had a big salad yesterday....no lettuce anymore.
DeleteActually, I am watering my neighbors garden and he said we could have one of his zookeenies.....I am going to try and make your muffins today. Wish me luck!
Wow yummy! Those muffins look beary delicious. Uncle Tibbs and I counted a total of 36 muffins that you have there. And there are only 2 of you. So... we think you might need some help polishing them off...
ReplyDelete