Single and Pairs Snow Shoveling. For this sport, speed of removing the snow, and the ability not to toss snow into your partner's face, are beary important.
Winter hiking. Careful not to slip on the ice and fall because you'd lose points. Sandy and Little Fox would likely be strong competitors; they love to hike.
Team Sledding. You may remember our post from last year. Our Honey Flyer was so much fun! In this sport, pets can be part of the team.
Ice Skating. Jerry is attempting to do a scratch spin; note how he holds his arms out for balance while he spins. In our version of the sport, it's ok if you sit down on the ice after a spin to take a short rest, especially if you're a little dizzy.
Winter Picnic. In this sport, you're judged on style, the quality of your hot chocolate, placement of the peppermint stick, and ability not to drip hot chocolate on your winter jacket even when your paws are cold.
Those are a few of our favorite winter activities we would suggest. What sport would you like to include in the Stuffies Winter Olympics? Good luck to all of the athletes!


I like winter hiking and winter pic-nicking! As long there is hot chocolate involved I am up for any event.
ReplyDeleteWe do too! Maybe we can propose team hiking and pic-nicking, which hot chocolate and apple turnovers!
ReplyDeleteGood idea. Ben are rooting for France in the Olympics?
DeleteWe root for lots of countries. Of course the US, but we also like France, Switzerland, UK, Canada, etc. We tend to root for individual athletes..it's fun to see athletes from small countries win! We especially like hockey, ice skating and speed skating, probably because we have LOTS of frozen water here in the winter.
DeleteIce sports makes sense for your neck of the woods and I figured that Ben would root for France. I like to root for countries that don't have cold weather win (think Jamaican Bobsled Team) and I always like it when the underdog wins as well.
DeleteWe like to do that too Little Fox. We're always hoping some small country will win a big medal.
DeleteLovely pictures of you guys in the snow. With all the rain we have had here I think canoeing is in order!
ReplyDeleteThanks Granny K! Winter canoeing would be hard to do here...all the lakes and rivers are frozen over!
DeleteOh, I would like the Winter Hiking and Winter Picnic-ing... I think I would have to travel far to find some snow and ice for the other events.
ReplyDeleteYou would be a favorite for the Gold medal Sandy!
DeleteYou sure look good in the snow and what fn you have with your sports. I have never seen snow. It looks fun but cold.
ReplyDeleteWell Birthday Bear, snow is fun, but after many months of it, we get tired of snow and want spring to arrive. We had a LOT of snow this year. We should have arranged for a week of vacation in sunny Mexico or Australia!
ReplyDeleteGet you're mom to send you over here next winter and we could have fun in the sun together.
DeleteOh, that would be beary fun!
Delete