Monday, November 18, 2013

Mail Call

"Hey Jerry..." says Ben.

"Yus Ben? Do yoU kno if thar iz mor honee tea?" asks Jerry. Ben replies "I kan look in a minoot, but furst, you got sum mail!"

"A kard for me?" Ben asks enthusiastically. "Yes" continues Ben "itz a kard from our pal Sandy!"

"Oh, thar iz a little bear on the kard, weeth a pot of honee, and lotz of BEEEES! I luv BEEEES! How did Sandy know I luve BEEEES?" shares Jerry. Ben has a strange smile on his face. EVERYONE knows that Jerry loves bees and honey.

"Itz a happee bearthday card! And thar are BEARS on the kard, me luv it!!!" cheers Jerry.

"I think I need help reedeeng the Kard...Ben kan you help me?" asks Jerry. "Oh sure" replies Ben "Sandy sayz have a wondurful bearthday weeth surpizees and fun!"

"Thank you for the grate Kard Sandy, I luv it!"

"We alzo got a kard from Beanie" adds Ben. There are some beautiful stamps on Beanie's card, and the envelope is hand made! So beary cool!

There is a little picture of George Washington on the front of the card. He was the very first President of the U.S. "Iz that the Prezeedunt when you war a littul boy" asks Jerry with a big grin on his face. Papa doesn't think that is so funny, but Jerry and Ben giggle. They like to joke and giggle.

Beanie says that the Halloween prizes arrived safely. "We hope Beanie liked the goodeez" adds Ben. Indeed, Beanie enjoyed all the treats. Thanks for the great card Beanie!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the card Jerry! And mail from Beanie too... you are a beary lucky bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Jerry. I am very late with my sheepy Bearthday wishes, sorry. I wish you beary fun and luck all days and a happy Advent time with yummy sweets and hot tea with much honey and great outdoor activities. My blog still doesn´t work, makes me very sad, Hope the problem can be solved soon. Thanks for your message on flickr :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sandy, Thanks Sandy! Jerry loved the card!

    @ Ute & flock, Don't worry! We hope your blog is fixed soon! We miss seeing your stories and adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Happy Bearthday! My name is Ajdin and I happened to stumble upon your blog. I also have a blog.. check it out when you have the time. I hope we can be friends. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerry, where did you get that tea cup. That is the perfect size for an animal, my owners roll their eyes when I ask for plate settings my size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jerry,
    I like the tea cup, it's the right size for a bear (or little fox). I wish my humans would get me dishes that are fox size instead of human size (I can see them rolling their eyes already if I bring this up).

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ajdin, Hi Ajdin! We sure will look at your blog!

    @ Little Fox, Papa got them in France, they are little espresso cups, very tiny for humans, but a great size for little bears and perfect for hot tea or hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my favourite coffee shop sometimes has tiny espresso mugs... but I haven't seen them for a while.

    ReplyDelete