I think I see an M&Ms peanuts in there! Yummm... I'm surprised there are any treats at all... seeing as how Jerry is such a treat monster! We had 11 kids in total... no-one dressed as a little bear!
@ Granny K, We did have a few pieces of candy...but luckily there wasn't too much candy left over at the end of the night!
@ Sandy, There were indeed M&M peanuts (but we like the dark chocolate ones even better!). Jerry did indulge if a few....several pieces of candy, but there wasn't too much candy left over by the end of the night, which is a beary good thing. We didn't have any bear costumes show up at the door, boo. It was fun to help hand out candy though.
Hope you didn't eat too many sweets guys! xx
ReplyDeleteI think I see an M&Ms peanuts in there! Yummm... I'm surprised there are any treats at all... seeing as how Jerry is such a treat monster! We had 11 kids in total... no-one dressed as a little bear!
ReplyDelete@ Granny K, We did have a few pieces of candy...but luckily there wasn't too much candy left over at the end of the night!
ReplyDelete@ Sandy, There were indeed M&M peanuts (but we like the dark chocolate ones even better!). Jerry did indulge if a few....several pieces of candy, but there wasn't too much candy left over by the end of the night, which is a beary good thing. We didn't have any bear costumes show up at the door, boo. It was fun to help hand out candy though.
Hmmmm - candy being guarded by bears - I think that is like the fox guarding the hen house. LOL Cute picture.
ReplyDelete@ JoAnn, You are so right! Luckily, we handed out much of the candy to the little trick-or-treaters.
ReplyDelete