It's a beary sunny day here, we got up early, the strawberries are ready...
...and we're watching the Wimbeardon tennis final. "Go Murray!" cheer Ben and Jerry. We bet our Pals Beanie, Granny K, Bob, Dilly and Rabz are all cheering for Murray too!
Are you watching the finals? For whom are you cheering?
Help, help, my beary happy 'Mr-Murray-is-great' messages keep disappearing. I will have one last try. I am a beary happy Chiltern bear who is proud to be a Brit Bear because Mr Murray did a good job. I want a raquet and a ball and a net and a flat place to play tennis and friend who is beary energetic so we can be Wimbearldon players too. Hope your strawbearries were better than mine, wot are hard and green and sour, so I just sucked up the cream and left the strawbearries for my dad who isn't keen on sweet things. Trumble xx
WE WON THE TENNIS!!! YAAYY!!
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy for Murray (and Britain too!); there must have been a big crazy celebration over there!
ReplyDeleteHelp, help, my beary happy 'Mr-Murray-is-great' messages keep disappearing. I will have one last try.
ReplyDeleteI am a beary happy Chiltern bear who is proud to be a Brit Bear because Mr Murray did a good job. I want a raquet and a ball and a net and a flat place to play tennis and friend who is beary energetic so we can be Wimbearldon players too.
Hope your strawbearries were better than mine, wot are hard and green and sour, so I just sucked up the cream and left the strawbearries for my dad who isn't keen on sweet things.
Trumble xx
@ Hammie, Great garden! Your chickens look cute!
ReplyDelete