Ben says "Jerry be wurkeeng hard in The gardeen. Letz cee whut he haz been up to!"
"Gud morneeng Jerry. Show owr blog pals what you hav been doing in yur gardeen!" asks Ben.
"Well furst," comments Jerry, "Daisees are a nice way two brigtun yur gardeen. They ar happee flowers."
Jerry continues "thez ar morneeng glorees. The plantz grow like crazee and thar vines rapp around the trellus I konstrukted. I like the red and purpul colors."
"Here iz a clozer pichture. Iznt it boutifull?"
"And thiz is a big mary gold...itz as big as my head!" laughs Jerry. "They ar reallee bright orange."
"Purpul Irisez grow in earlee spring and the luv kool and damp wethur."
"Well blog pals," concludes Ben, "that iz Jerry's gardeen so far dureeng June." What are you growing in your garden this year?








Great garden!! We don't have a garden yet... but when we do, I am growing lots and lots of flowers to attract the honey bees!
ReplyDelete