Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pant-cape Tchewsday

"Wait one mowment" questions Ben.

"What iz goeeng on here..." he continues.

"Um...what IZ goeeng on here?..." he says louder.

Ben finally continues "Why r you weareeng a pair of pantz on yor head Jerry? Didn't our pal Sandy send you thoze beary cool Joe Boxer pants?"

Jerry replies, "Our pal Bob T. Bear, esq. iz gain celabrateeng pant-cape tchewsday! All you have two do iz war a pair of pantz like a cape, and jump off of sometheeng and have a senze of fun, just as if you r a super hero!"

"Well that sondz super beary fun!" says Ben, "I think I like two try panz on, Jerry you hulp me."

"Um Ben, me not think you waring pants right, Bob sayz ware them like a cape."

"Well, I kind of got stuk" confesses Ben. "Me not sure that theze pants make good cape, we need bigger pantz!"  "I think you right" says Jerry, "letz go eat some crakurs and honey instead, we try pants cape later."

10 comments:

  1. Wow - those look super cool! Although for a whole cape thing, you really need a pair of long-underwears I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right sandy, we're still figuring the pants idea out. Maybe after a little snack of honey and crackers we can try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure! Although it's not so much about what you wear, as how you wear it. Ben sure does look like he has given it a French flair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the boxers make an attractive hat anyway! Good luck finding some bigger pants for a cape. |Hmm, you've given us an idea - Pa has some 'Long Johns' somewhere . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking it was pantscake day so I thinked you made the pants into a cake. Was I doing it wrong? I got honey cake recipe out and mixed in Daddy's pants with the cake mixture, then I put it the oven and, when it came out, it tasted like burnt cloff. Thinking I maybe got it all wrong...
    Trumble Gardener-Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sandy, Ben finally concluding it wasn't a good idea to wear pants like that, because he wouldn't be able to have his honey snack in the afternoon.

    @ Granny K, We are still looking for a cape, so that Jerry can turn into Super Jerry!

    @ Jeann, Haha, we didn't try making any pantscakes...we don't think those would taste beary good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe I am glad yu ar having fun!!

    Sandy Bear sent me sum grayte boxers too!!!

    :@}

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay you guys.....ya hafta rummage through somebody else's 'drawers' ...somebody much bigger if ya know whut I mean...eh??, eh??

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheheeeeeeeeeeeeheheeeehahahaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeee oooo my stitches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Bob, HAHA, well, we'll do better next year, it's a new sport for us.
    @BumbleBee, we didn't think to rummage through someone else's stuff, but that's a beary great idea!

    ReplyDelete