We got postcards from our pals Beanie and Hammie! First, Beanie sent us a beary beautiful postcard from the Royal Academy of Arts in London! We have to go there during our next trip to England! Next, Hammie sent a postcard from Oitzum and a second card from a cool exposition on the Vikings. Thanks Beanie and Hammie!
Postcards are so great! It's like traveling the world from your couch...
ReplyDeleteSandy sent you the Royal Academy of Arts one?? That looks a lot like one I bought!!!!
ReplyDelete@ Beanie: Sorry Beanie!!! We were really tired when we looked at the postcards and didn't read carefully enough. We'll correct the post info.
ReplyDelete@Beanie - yes, yours are beary artistic!
ReplyDeleteAha!!! I think Jerry and Ben were just checking that we were all paying attention!!!!! The RA is a fun place to go visit though, but the elly vator is REALY SCAREY!!!
ReplyDelete@Beanie - was that the see-through elly vator??? That would be scary!
ReplyDeleteIf there was a "LIKE" button on Alexander's comment I would hit it! :) Postcards are great!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that was the see through one. HAted it!!
ReplyDelete