One last photo from our recent trip to Europe: since we had an overnight layover in London, we decided to take a nice morning walking tour of Kensington Gardens Hyde Park (oops), they are so beary beautiful! During our walk we discovered this cool statue of bears.
Ben really liked it, so Jerry took a photo of Ben standing in front of the bears. Do you have a favorite sculpture that you enjoy?

What a coincidence! We don't have a favorite sculpture, because there ain't any wolf sculptures hehe (^_^)
ReplyDeleteNice photo of you Ben. A beary nice bear sculpture too, I see why you wanted the memory.
ReplyDeleteThat English Bear statue is real nice. Ben is looking as if he'd like to join in that big bear hug. Thanks for showing us.
ReplyDeleteI have a favourite couple of statues of birds in our garden that I like. I'll take a photo of them for you to see.
Bye for now, ^O^Rebsxx
That's a lovely statue!
ReplyDeleteI was once at Kensington Gardens, but I didn't see those romantic bears! (I wonder where I was looking...)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite sculpture is Michelangelo's "La Pietà" . Each time I see it I'm moved into tears :)
Kisses
That's a grayte statew! I havent seen that!
ReplyDeleteThare is a statew in South Africa that I hav seen a foto ov. I think it is my fayvrit (uther than thoze ov Bears, ov corse!)- it is ov a horse an thare is a man neeling down in front ov him wiv a bag ov grain an the horse is eating from it. it is to commemorate all the horses that hav died in war. I think that is very very sad. But it is nice that thare is a memorial for them at leest.
The beary statue is very nice with Ben in front of it. I love the statues of Bruno Bruni and the very special fountains of the artist Lenk here at Lake Constance. Greetings
ReplyDelete