Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Jerry's Bearthday...and snow...and no more cake

Jerry recently celebrated a Bearthday, and he received some beary cool cards from his blog pals Sandy, Little Fox and Droopy. Thanks!



P.S. Yes, that is snow...on Jerry's bearthday...he was not so happy about it...but it did melt the next day...unfortunately there was also no more bearthday cake the next day...Jerry thinks that 2 bearthday cakes would be much better next year...what do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I think you should have the same amount of birthday caykes as your age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you could have one cake just for you and then one to share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow!!! Whoa. Can't believe it's that time again already...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jerry, glad my card came in time. Please keep the snow in your state, but feel free to send any leftover cake my way.
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - I agree, two cakes only seems appropriate for a little bear. One for the birthday bear, one for the sekrebearies. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Bearthday! I hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bearthday Jerry! We had snow too... in December... but it's gone now.

    ReplyDelete