Hello stuffies everywhere! This is Jerry's Corner. I'm your host Jerry. Welcome to the show!
I'm on location today in our garden. As many of our regular blog readers know, our spring has been colder and wetter than normal, so unlike some bears who were already gardening in March (March!! Can you believe it?? It really is so unfair)..., anyway, our gardening season started a bit late, and some flowers have thus bloomed late this year.
Here is part of the garden so far. You can see in the foreground that the yellow Sun Drops have just bloomed.
Of course the Marigolds are doing great...
Any the Zinnias on the side of the house are coming along nicely.
Yes, overall the garden is growing well, but it does take a lot of work.
Ben has just informed me that it's time for my doKutr prescribed cookie-or-jelly bean medication...so I'd better sign off and complete this important daily task. I do need to stay healthy for all the daily gardening work that I have to do.
That does it for this episode of Jerry's Corner. We hope you join us for the next episode, when we'll have a beary speshial guest!
Your straw hat is wonderful! I would like one like that too
ReplyDeleteGreat garden tour. Jerry you have done an excellent job this year. Ben, do you have any vegetables in the garden?
ReplyDeleteWe only have herbs this year; we go to the farmer's market for veggies (and delicious coffee and treats). You know, stuffies do have to take out the seKretaries once and a while, or they get a bit crabby.
Delete