Saturday, September 10, 2016

And Now, Some Thoughts on Gardening

"Hello evereeone, Ben Bear here, reporteeng from our garden."

"Az you kan see, Jerry is buzy at work. There is alwayz sometheeng to do in a garden, ezpecially weeding. Owr pal Sandy haz a HUGE garden...wonder how he getz all the weeding done??"

"We hav had a beary buzee summer, so the weeds hav, well, gotten a littul away from us....But the flowurs are lookeeng great, don't you think? The beez sure do like them."


"Hey Jerry? Did you want to say sumtheeng to our Blog palz?"

"I'll say a littul sometheeng in a bit" replies Jerry. "I need to get bak to work!"

"Well" sayz Ben, "Jerry is beary buzee today. (whispering) But he'll be happy when he finds out I made kookies while he'z been workeeng! Letz move along and I'll show you sum of owr hurb garden."

"The hurbs are groweeng great. Az you kan see, one of owr RoseMary plants really likes this sunny and hot spot. I chop up RoseMary and sprinkle it on little potatoes befour bakeeng them in the oven (I hav some help from the seKretaries when I uze the oven."

"And we have TaraGone, Parslee, Chives, Spearming, and...oh here is Jerry. He's inspecting the Thyme. I'll dry sum of the hurbs to uze during the winter. Our pal Little Fox haz been doing some kooking..wonder if he uzes a lot of hurbs?"

"Well thatz it from our garden. I'll leave you with thiz shot I took of Jerry in front of his beautiful MaryGolds..they are really growing great!"

"Iz yur garden doeeng good too?"

9 comments:

  1. Bear nice garden, guys! As for weeds... um... well... oh look!! There are some bees over there, let's go look at them... hehheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, we have the weeds under control now, so Jerry can focus on the bees.

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful garden as usual! Did you follow the bee to the beehive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerry has his eyes out for the beehives, but he hasn't found it yet.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful flowers guys! Keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those MaryGolds are so beautiful! Nice job guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Your garden is really good. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Little Fox, the summer has been good, lots of rain and sunshine.

      Delete