Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Some Bearthday Thanks

Jerry is catching up on his thank you messages for bearthday cards that he received.


Droopy Dog sent us a fun and animated online bearthday card. It was beary neat! Little Fox sent a fun card with lots of presents on it. Jerry likes getting presents, and in fact he received two jars of honey for his bearthday, but now Ben can't find them and suspects the honey is gone. Sandy send a fun card of two bears in a car--so cute! Now if Jerry and Ben only had a cool car like that, they could take road trips and visit their pals, provided of course they get a driver's license at Ajdin's driving school.

18 comments:

  1. Could the missing honey be a case for Sherlock Sandy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in this case, it's fairly clear where the honey went... "Ben gives Jerry a sharp look."

      Delete
    2. Good point.....although if the honey was technically Jerry's gift shouldn't he be allowed to do what he wants with it?

      Delete
    3. Good point Little Fox, although it would likely be better not to eat it all in one sitting, because then little bears have to lay on the couch with a tummy ache.

      Delete
  2. I like your sweater also - is it new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is new (don't tell anyone, but they are really sweaters made to decorate bottles of wine that you want to give for Christmas presents).

      Delete
  3. Happy Bearthday! I agree... it doesn't take a genius to figure out where the honey went... Maybe you guys and Ajdin could do a car-share plan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben thought about asking Sherlock Sandy to help out, just because it would be a fun adventure to tackle, although a beary sticky one (honey can be sticky on your paws).

      Delete
  4. Hi Guys! Thank you very much for the lovely Christmas card - i'm sorry but I sent yours to your old address I didn't have your current one - D'oh! i'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worry Granny K; it will be forwarded to us!

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's great. I hoped that might happen. xx

      Delete