Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Jerry!

November 11 is Jerry's bearthday! Happy bearthday Jerry!! The weather is so nice that we're having a little celebration outside.

Ben made special individual carrot bearthday cakes, and there is a cup of hot chocolate too!

Cake and hot chocolate, what a great way to celebrate a bearthday!!!


12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jerry! That cake looks delish Ben! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Granny K! The cake was just enough to share between two little bears--humans don't get any!

      Delete
  2. Happy Bearday Jerry! Looks like you have great weather for your day and lot's of delicious treats. Is that Boo I see in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo jumped in the photo too. He was very interested in the cake!

      Delete
  3. Happy Bearthday Jerry!!! I hope you got my card in time. I mailed it super early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy! It is Veteran's Day today, so no mail delivery. We'll let you know when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jerry! Check your e-mail for an e-card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jerry, I sent your card off in today's mail. Keep your paws crossed it gets there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bearthday! I sent you an e-card :)

    ReplyDelete