@Beanie, Warrior Mice of course! Just Daddy went to Brussels, it was for work so we could not go, but we'll be coming to Europe in the next 2 years for sure!
Teddies ARE Brave! I am a Knight –– with a Sword and a Knife and a Shield and Everything!! Just like the Picture. (Only I haven't Fought my First Dragon yet.) That Little Bear is Very Brave!
Thanks for sharing. It is a beary nice tribute to fearless Teddy Bears!
ReplyDeleteDo you know the artist?
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Teddies are SO brave!
ReplyDelete@Buttons, Sandy and Granny K: We agree! We could probably expand it to toy hamsters, dragons and pigs too!
ReplyDeleteThis drawing is really great - and very true :-) Sheepy hugs
ReplyDeleteand mice too....??!! Hey, did you go to Brussels?? Or was that just your daddy?
ReplyDelete@Beanie, Warrior Mice of course! Just Daddy went to Brussels, it was for work so we could not go, but we'll be coming to Europe in the next 2 years for sure!
ReplyDeleteTeddies ARE Brave! I am a Knight –– with a Sword and a Knife and a Shield and Everything!! Just like the Picture. (Only I haven't Fought my First Dragon yet.) That Little Bear is Very Brave!
ReplyDeleteJerry and Ben... we Love your Easter Outfits! :-)
Oh, I hope we get to see you in Europe!! Did Daddy have a nice time? Did he get caught up in that snowstorm too, like we did??!
ReplyDelete